Trim Your Tree in Style
Christmas Tree Decorations
Be as creative as you can when you decorate your artificial Christmas tree. Just remember the basic Christmas tree decorations--ornaments, Christmas tree lights, Christmas garland, Christmas tree skirts and tree toppers- and then improvise from there.
Ready, set, decorate
To get your creative holiday juices flowing, here is a listing of the basic Christmas tree decorations with some idea of the products available for each one.
1. Ornaments: Collectibles make a fun theme tree. Use ornaments from Disney, Hallmark, or Precious Moments. Or try leading manufacturers of hand-crafted yearly collectibles from Thomas Kincade, Lenox, Fitz and Floyd or Christopher Radko. You can also use different colored ornaments as a theme.
2. Lights: There are many new styles of Christmas tree lights available to enhance your Christmas tree decorations. Examples of lights are: icicle, mini or micro, twinkle, rope or fiber optic.
3. Garland: Using fresh garland as an accent is a great choice or there are many types of artificial garlands available. Some other styles of garlands include: plaid, popcorn, berry, and tinsel garland.
4. Tree skirts: A colorful tree skirt adds flair to your Christmas tree decorations. There are many styles available including plaid, solid colors, tapestry, or a memory skirt with photo pockets.
5. Tree toppers: Your Christmas tree decorations would not be complete without a tree topper. Angels are the most popular tree topper. Other popular choices include stars, Father Christmas, Santas and nutcrackers.
Those are just a few ideas to help you get your started on your artificial Christmas tree decorations. Have fun this Christmas!
"I just wanted to let you know that the tree I ordered...6.5 foot Chesapeake pre lit Christmas tree...came in one day as promised...ALL lights working upon flipping the switch, in perfect condition and easy to set up all by myself. It's a beautiful artificial Christmas tree with lots of tips, lots of Christmas lights, strong metal hinges, sturdy base, realistic branches...I am thoroughly pleased with the quality of product and service. It is our first "fake" tree...thought I'd never see the day I'd do it...but I'm glad I did. Buying an artificial Christmas tree sight unseen was a bit scary, because I'm very picky, but I couldn't be happier!