Trim Your Tree in Style
Christmas Tree Decorations
Be as creative as you can when you decorate your artificial Christmas tree. Just remember the basic Christmas tree decorations--ornaments, Christmas tree lights, Christmas garland, Christmas tree skirts and tree toppers- and then improvise from there.
Ready, set, decorate
To get your creative holiday juices flowing, here is a listing of the basic Christmas tree decorations with some idea of the products available for each one.
1. Ornaments: Collectibles make a fun theme tree. Use ornaments from Disney, Hallmark, or Precious Moments. Or try leading manufacturers of hand-crafted yearly collectibles from Thomas Kincade, Lenox, Fitz and Floyd or Christopher Radko. You can also use different colored ornaments as a theme.
2. Lights: There are many new styles of Christmas tree lights available to enhance your Christmas tree decorations. Examples of lights are: icicle, mini or micro, twinkle, rope or fiber optic.
3. Garland: Using fresh garland as an accent is a great choice or there are many types of artificial garlands available. Some other styles of garlands include: plaid, popcorn, berry, and tinsel garland.
4. Tree skirts: A colorful tree skirt adds flair to your Christmas tree decorations. There are many styles available including plaid, solid colors, tapestry, or a memory skirt with photo pockets.
5. Tree toppers: Your Christmas tree decorations would not be complete without a tree topper. Angels are the most popular tree topper. Other popular choices include stars, Father Christmas, Santas and nutcrackers.
Those are just a few ideas to help you get your started on your artificial Christmas tree decorations. Have fun this Christmas!
"My wife and I recently purchased an 7.5 foot Sierra Fir artificial Christmas tree from your company and I wanted to let you know that we are very pleased with it. Also, dealing with your company was great. Not only did we get an great value, but your customer service was excellent and we received the tree within 4 days of placing the order. I don't normally write letters of this nature unless I am very impressed with the service I receive. Thank you and Merry Christmas.