Sale Price: $174.01
Pre-Lit & Unlit Artificial Christmas Trees
3 Tree Styles to DeLIGHT You
For a clean, cool glow, think trees with LED Christmas lights! Cheerfully festive, these lights blink, fade, or change color. LEDs use a fifth of the energy and last five times longer than old incandescent bulbs. No filament means no heat - ideal for dry Christmas trees. Plastic lenses don't shatter like glass bulbs, so they're safer when kids and pets gather 'round the tree!
TREES WITH FIBER-OPTIC LIGHTS
Bring on enchantment with the magic of fiber-optic lighting for your Christmas tree. Fiber-optic bulbs push light through clear, thin wires to illuminate jewels on the tips for a dazzling effect. With colors changing in flowing waves, fiber-optic lights look like fireworks frozen in motion. Add shimmer and sheen to your dream Christmas scene with fiber optic Christmas trees.
TREES WITH STANDARD LIGHTS
With classic charm, standard incandescent Christmas tree lights emit a warm, soothing glow, like candlelight. Your tree will look timeless, but today's bulbs are more efficient, smaller, and cooler, with clearer glass that twinkles like stars. Or, go retro and adorn your tree with those giant, painted bulbs. No matter which tradition you choose, a standard tree is stunning!
8 Benefits to Artificial Christmas Trees
2. Pre-lit Christmas trees with remote control allow you the convenience to turn the lights on and off from across the room and also can be switched from clear Christmas lights to multi-colored Christmas lights with the push of a button.
3. One of the reasons more and more people are choosing artificial Christmas trees is their cleanliness. Artificial Christmas trees won't dry out and shed needles all over your floor and you won't find your hands sticky with sap after handling them.
4. Artificial Christmas trees save decorating time, sure, but you also won't spend a second caring for or watering them. Once artificial Christmas trees are set up, you're free to enjoy your holidays.
5. Cost efficient because it can be used year after year, an artificial Christmas tree stores compactly so it doesn't take up much space for the 11 months it's not in use.
6. Safety inside the home is a concern around the holidays. Real trees pose an increasing fire hazard as they dry out. Artificial Christmas trees are made of a fire-resistant poly vinyl, so even though artificial Christmas trees are often in close proximity to electrical lights and the open flames of holiday candles, the risk of fire is minimal.
7. Designed for all sizes of houses and rooms, artificial Christmas trees are available in sizes ranging from smaller than four feet tall to over fourteen feet tall. You'll never have to worry about misjudging the size of an artificial Christmas tree and ending up with one that is too big or small for your room.
8. Like real trees, artificial Christmas trees are available in a variety of popular styles. In fact, high quality artificial Christmas trees patterned after genuine fir Christmas trees, pine Christmas trees, or spruce Christmas trees are virtually indistinguishable from the real thing by sight alone.
Artificial Christmas Trees
"I just wanted to let you know that the tree I ordered...6.5 foot Chesapeake pre lit Christmas tree...came in one day as promised...ALL lights working upon flipping the switch, in perfect condition and easy to set up all by myself. It's a beautiful artificial Christmas tree with lots of tips, lots of Christmas lights, strong metal hinges, sturdy base, realistic branches...I am thoroughly pleased with the quality of product and service. It is our first "fake" tree...thought I'd never see the day I'd do it...but I'm glad I did. Buying an artificial Christmas tree sight unseen was a bit scary, because I'm very picky, but I couldn't be happier!