Tired of the Same? Consider a Specialty Christmas Tree!
8 Things that Make Specialty Christmas Trees Special
2. While you can find unlit options, specialty Christmas trees are often conveniently strung with bright twinkling Christmas tree lights available in either clear Christmas lights or multi-color Christmas lights. An external lamp lock feature prevents loose connections and ensures that the entire string will stay lit even if one bulb goes out.
3. When planning out your holiday decor, why not start with what guests will see first - your home's exterior? Walkway Christmas trees are an excellent way to make your home look warm and inviting this holiday season. Place a walkway Christmas tree near your front steps or on the front or back porch and let the festivities begin before they even walk thru the door.
4. A specialty Christmas tree can vary in size from a tabletop Christmas tree that is around two feet tall to a larger fiber optic Christmas tree that is 6 feet tall. Topiary Christmas trees are another unique option. Offered in an assortment of fun shapes and colors, a topiary Christmas tree can bring a sense of charm and whimsy to any holiday gathering.
5. Christmas trees modeled after the classic aluminum Christmas trees of the 1950s and 60s are a blast from Christmas past. These retro-styled aluminum Christmas trees and tinsel Christmas trees are made of non-corrosive aluminum foil or brightly colored tinsel designed to last a lifetime. If green just isn't your color, consider one of these Christmas trees in blue or red, silver or gold.
6. Want to create a holiday presentation that will really turn heads? How about an upside down Christmas tree? Truly unique, and a bit puzzling, upside down Christmas trees are among the most uniquely styled specialty Christmas trees you can buy. Often pre-lit with festive lights, upside-down Christmas trees are sure to be an attention-grabbing part of your Christmas tree decorations.
7. Colored Christmas trees eschew the tradition of a green Christmas tree in favor of a white Christmas tree, silver Christmas tree, or a pink Christmas tree. Every bit as beautiful as realistic trees, colored specialty Christmas trees will be a unique addition to your festive home.
8. If you prefer a more natural look to your artificial Christmas tree, a flocked Christmas tree may be just what you're looking for. Intended to look freshly cut from your nearest forest, flocked Christmas trees have a dusting of faux snow for nostalgic charm. Many also feature faux pinecones and berries to add to the authentic look.
Specialty Christmas Trees
"My wife and I recently purchased an 7.5 foot Sierra Fir artificial Christmas tree from your company and I wanted to let you know that we are very pleased with it. Also, dealing with your company was great. Not only did we get an great value, but your customer service was excellent and we received the tree within 4 days of placing the order. I don't normally write letters of this nature unless I am very impressed with the service I receive. Thank you and Merry Christmas.